If you are getting errors while trying to upload files via your PHP based application (Wordpress...).
Please open a TICKET to our technical department in order for us to create a custom php.ini for your user.
After that you will be able to manage your php.ini settings yourself by following these steps:
1. Login to your SolidCP panel.
2. Click on File Manager.
3. Enter the PHP folder that is created under your home directory for the user.
4. Scroll down to the php.ini and click the Edit button.
5. From the new window you can change the values of upload_max_filesize and post_max_size which is primary related to your PHP upload limit.
6. Once you are done click Save.
If the error is still present you might need to update the IIS upload limit. This can be done by following the steps below:
1. From the File Manager navigate to your website wwwroot directory.
2. Scroll down to the web.config and click Edit.
3. Add the following lines just under <system.webServer> at the beginning of the file:
<requestLimits maxAllowedContentLength="2147483648" />
4. Once you are done click Save.