In order to expand the disk via the Windows server please follow the steps below:
1. Login via RDP to the client's server.
2. Right-click Computer Management and select Manage.
3. Double-click Storage and double-click Disk Management.
4. In the list, right-click the partition to expand and select Extend Volume.
- On the next page click Next.
5. Follow the prompts to resize the partition and click Finish.
- The partition item in the Disk Management panel displays its new size.
6. Close the Computer Management window.