If you are currently hosting WordPress with another provider which does not provide cPanel control panel,
or simply you want to transfer just 1 WordPress website to us, we suggest the following options below.
NOTE: If you want to transfer entire web hosting account from another cPanel provider, the easiest way is outlined in the link below, please also note that some features of the WP plug-in are paid:
Free cPanel to cPanel migration
Migration/Backup Wordpress website (via All-in-One WP Migration Plugin, for individual WP migrations, or non cPanel accounts)
Part I. On your current/source WP website (the one you want to transfer to us)
1) Login to your WordPress website
2) Go to your "Plugins" in the left menu
3) Click "Add New"
4) In "Search plugins" box type "All-in-One WP Migration"
5) When the plugin is found click "Install now" button in the plugin box
6) After installation is done the "Install now" button is turn in to "Activate", click it to activate the plugin.
7) Go to "All-in-One WP Migration" in the main left menu
8) Click "EXPORT TO" and choose "FILE" option
9) The files and database will be archived (as .wpress ext) and you should see a "download" button.
10) Click on the "download" button to download the file on your local computer.
Part II. On your NEW/destination WP website (the one you are hosting with US)
1) Install your new WP, which you plan on hosting with us (you can do this through our application installer tools, or manually)
2) Login to your new WP installation
3) You have to install the "All-in-One WP Migration" plugin, please follow same installation steps as in part I. (Steps 2 through 6)
4) Go to "All-in-One WP Migration" in the main left menu
5) Click "Import" in the sub-menu under the "All-in-One WP Migration" in the main left menu
6) Click on "IMPORT FROM" button and choose "FILE"
7) Choose the .wpress file which you have previously downloaded from part I.
8) After brief loading you will be warned that all the files and database will be replaced, you should confirm by clicking on "Proceed"
9) Wait after the loading is done and you are all set!
If you run into any issues or need further assistance, please contact our support at any time!