If you have a VPS or Dedicated server with us, you can register your own nameservers (ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com).
If your domain is registered with us, please contact us and we will create them for you.
If your domain is registered with another company, please get in touch with them for the nameservers setup assistance.
Set nameservers on the server
When the nameservers are registered, you need to set them up on the server:
1. Log into WHM and go to the DNS Functions section > Edit DNS Zone menu.
2. From the drop-down list, choose the domain you would like to set the nameservers for, click on Edit.
3. Update SOA record indicating your primary nameserver and the usable email address.
4. Then create A records for ns1.domain.com and ns2.domain.com pointing to the IP addresses you used while registering the nameservers and Save the Changes.
5. If you would like the personal nameservers to be automatically applied for all newly created cPanel accounts (and required to be set for all addons before adding them to cPanel), go to the Basic cPanel & WHM setup menu in WHM and add your personal nameservers.
Please note that it takes around 12-24 hours for the DNS changes to propagate worldwide and enjoy your hosting.