RESETTING THE DRUPAL ADMIN PASSWORD VIA PHPMYADMIN (CPanel):
1. Log into your cPanel account.
2. Click on the phpMyAdmin menu.
3. Inside phpMyAdmin find the correct database name and click on it.
4. A list of tables will show up. Scroll down to find the one called users and click on it.
5. Find user 1 - the user number is next to the user name. Drupal always makes User 1 the administrator. Click on the Edit button against it.
6. In the opened window, locate the password option and replace the current password with the new one in the Value column. Then change the function to MD5 in the Function column and click Go.
7. After you click "Go" you will see that the password has been encrypted. It has been changed and you can now log in with your new password.