NOTE: This article applies for our Linux Shared Plans, you can add the Softaculous premium plugin addon, as well if you have a Linux VPS/Cloud package with us.
To install AngularJS using Softaculous please follow the steps below:
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the Software/Services section of the Cpanel home screen, click Softaculous. The Softaculous installer page appears.
- In the Search text box, type angularjs and then press ENTER.
- Click Install. The installation page appears.
- In the Choose Protocol list box, select the protocol.
- If you have an SSL certificate installed on your site, select https:// or https://www. If you do not have an SSL certificate installed on your site, select http:// or http://www.
- In the Choose Domain list box, select the domain for installation, or accept the default value.
- In the In Directory text box, type the directory where you want to install the application, or accept the default value.
- If you want your domain name to go directly to the application, make sure the Directory text box is blank.
- In the Type of Install list box, select the type of AngularJS installation that you want:
- To install the complete library, including documentation files, select Original Package.
- To install only the code files, select Just Library Files.
- Click the Advanced Options icon icon to expand Advanced Options.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail notifications when application updates are available, select the Disable Update Notifications check box.
Review the installation options and settings, and then click Install. When installation is complete, Softaculous provides information about the application's configuration.