If you are experiencing network connectivity issues, please at the time at which you are experiencing this issue provide us with the following information:
1. The exact error that you receive
2. The exact URL, IP address you are connecting to or from, any ports you are trying to access incoming or outgoing
3. The IP address from which you are connecting, you can obtain it easily by going to https://www.whatismyip.com/
4. An output of the “traceroute” command executed from your computer to your website address.
For more information how to use “traceroute” under Unix/Linux computers please check: https://www.lifewire.com/tracert-command-2618101
To run a “traceroute” under Windows please perform the following steps:
1. select Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt.
2. Enter the word tracert, followed by a space, then your domain name.
To run a “traceroute” under Mac OSX please perform the following steps:
1. Please open the Applications folder and click to open the Utilities folder.
2. Double-click on Terminal.
3. Enter traceroute followed by your domain name.
Once you collect the above information, please contact our support so that we can investigate this issue further.