If you have just registered a NEW domain name (please allow up to 12 hours for the domain name registration to be processed) which you want to use with an existing hosting account with us the first step you will need to do is to add the domain name inside your Web Hosting Control panel (cPanel, Plesk, WebSitePanel). You can add the domain name as addon domain name or domain alias (parked domain name). For more information on how to manage your domain names in your hosting control please, follow our:
You will find your account DNS servers within your account activation (Welcome) email.
1) Login to our billing and support system with your registered email and password at: https://clientarea.mochahost.com/
2) Click on "Domains" from the top bar menu and then you will see a list of your domain names
3) Click on the wrench icon next to the domain name which you'd like to update
4) On the left site of the screen under the box "Manage", you will see the available options, click on "DNS management"
5) Type in the desired DNS servers which you'd like to use for your domain name registered with us.
6) Once you make the change it may take 24-48 hours for the DNS change to propagate throughout the internet completely.