If the database already exists and you only need to restore its contents:
- Go to Domains > domain name > Backup Manager > Database Backup Repository, select the required backup file from the list and click Restore Selected.
Ifyou do not have the backup file on your server, you can upload thebackup file to the server repository from your local machine.
- Confirm the restoration by selecting the corresponding check box and click OK.
Ifyou are restoring MS SQL database, there is a possibility that somedatabase users will be orphaned. In order to provide the ability toaccess and use the database for these users, you need to repair them.
If the database does not exist and you need to recreate it from scratch:
- Go to Domains > domain name > Databases and click Add New Database.
- Specify the database name, type and server for the database you are restoring.
Note.You can specify a new database name, but you must choose the correctdatabase type: for example, if you are trying to restore a MySQLdatabase, choose MySQL database type.
- Select the Restore database from backup file check box.
- Specifythe location of the database backup file. You can upload a backup filefrom your local machine or specify a file located on the server.
- Provide the default username and password for the restored database.
- Click OK.