1. Open Netscape Communicator.
2. Click Edit, then Preferences.
3. One the left side of the Preferences box, click Mail & Newsgroups. Click the plus sign (+) to the left of Mail & Newsgroups. Click on Identity. In the Your name box, type your name as you want it to appear in your message's From: field. Type your email address in the Email Address field.
4. Click Mail Servers.
5. On the right side of the Preferences box, click Add (a pop-up box appears). Under Server Name, type pop.example.com, replacing example with your actual domain name. Ensure that Server Type is set to POP3 Server. Under User Name, type email address, replacing the ampersand character (@) with the underscore character (_). Place a check mark next to Remember password, if you want Netscape to remember your password. Click OK (the pop-up box disappears).
6. Outgoing Mail Server In the Outgoing mail (SMTP) field
Mochahost recommends that you use the outgoing mail server for your ISP (your internet service provider).
If you wish to use Mochahost's outgoing mail server, you can enter: smtp.example.com, (replacing example.com with your actual domain name.)
However, please note, that there are restrictions when using our outgoing mail server. To read more about these restrictions, please see our related article on SMTP restrictions. Under Outgoing mail server user name, type in your email address, replacing the ampersand character with the underscore character.
7. Click OK. Your Netscape Messenger is now configured to receive email from your domain.