1. Open Netscape.
2. In Netscape, on the top menu bar, click on Tasks and select Mail and Newsgroups.
3. On the Netscape Mail menu bar, select Edit and then Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings The Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings window appears.
4. In the lower left corner of the window click Add Account. The Account Wizard window appears, showing the New Account Setup page.
5. On New Account Setup page, select Email account. Click Next.
6. On the Identity page In the Your Name field, enter your name, as you want it to appear in you messages From field. In the Email Address field, enter your complete email address. Click Next.
7. On the Server Information page Verify that POP is selected. In the Incoming Server field, enter pop.example.net, replacing example.net with your actual domain name. In the Outgoing mail (SMTP) field Mochahost recommends that you use the outgoing mail server for your ISP (your internet service provider).
If you wish to use Mochahost's outgoing mail server, you can enter: smtp.example.com, (replacing example.com with your actual domain name.)
However, please note, that there are restrictions when using our outgoing mail server. To read more about these restrictions, please see our related article on SMTP restrictions.
8. On the User Name page, enter your email address, replacing the ampersand character (@) with the underscore character (_). Click Next.
9. On the Account Name page, enter a friendly name for this account. This name is cosmetic; it is not necessary for your mail to function properly. Click Next. On the Congratulations! page, you can see the settings you have entered. If any settings need correction, click the Back button. If you are satisfied with the settings, click Finish button. The Account Wizard box disappears, and only the Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings box remains.
10. On the Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings, select Outgoing Server (SMTP). Uncheck the box next to Use name and password. Verify that Never is selected under Use secure connection (SSL). Click OK to finish with the set up portion. Your Netscape is now configured to receive mail from your domain. To check for new messages, under the Name section, select the account that you just created. Next, click Read Messages. The Enter your password box appears. Enter the password that you set up for your mailbox. If you want Netscape to remember this password for you, place a check next to Use Password Manager to remember this password.