How do I transfer my Site to MochaHost?
- Make sure that you create a copy of all ofyour site files HTML, images, and any other site-related files fromyour current hosting company to your computer
- Sign up for an account with MochaHost; you can order online from: http://www.mochahost.com/
- If you wish to transfer your domain to us, please read below, 'How to transfer my domain name', otherwise, simply select Option # 3 - I will update my name servers manually when prompted for your domain name.
- Once your account is activated, you will receive a WELCOMEe-mail which provides your site access, and other helpful information.Use the provided access info to transfer your files from your computerto our servers using your favorite FTP program, MS FrontPage, Macromedia Dreamweaver, or with our web-based File Manager.
- When uploading yourfiles to our servers, you can view your site and make necessary changesuntil the site is ready to go live. Don't forget to setup your e-mailaccounts using our web control panel.
- When you are ready with your site and e-mail setup, simply go to where you purchased your domain name, and update your domain DNS servers with the one provided in your WELCOME e-mail. Once you do that, your new account will be online!
For more info on how to transfer your DOMAIN NAME to MochaHost please, check: